Disney Princesses as sloths.
Normally I don’t post stuff like this but I’m dying hahahahahah
Perhaps you didn’t
Save my life,
But you gave me
A reason to
A game of Never Have I Ever that takes a twist, and will leave you with chills at the end.
that is not what i expected, woah
I thought this would be fun, but I got bitch slapped with life
This hit close to home :(
1. Wash your sheets every two weeks, I promise you’ll sleep better.
2. If a boy breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
3. If a girl breaks your heart, it’s okay to cry.
4. School is important, but there are many things you can’t learn in a classroom. Pursue them.
5. Find your passion, and run with it.
6. No, you don’t need to lose weight.
7. You are beautiful without make up.
8. You are beautiful with make up.
9. Being a good person will never go out of style
10. Buy yourself flowers if you’re feeling sad.
11. Getting enough sleep is very important.
12. Drinking water has so many benefits
13. Believe in fairytales, believe in love, and allow no one to steal your magic.
14. Reading is good for the soul.
15. I am not here to judge you, but I will always support what I think is best for you.
16. I appreciate you.
17. I am proud of you.
18. Even on your worst days, you will never disappoint me.
19. I love you no matter what.
|—||19 Things I Will Tell My Daughter (via brennanat)|
I’m over everything. I have nothing going for me. I don’t have any idea what kind of schooling I want to go for. I barely have friends. I always have to initiate plans and sometimes it’s like ripping teeth. I come home and want to be cute with my boyfriend but I feel unsatisfied with “us” because we aren’t “cute” or “sweet” I work at a job with random hours and barely any pay. I have a horrible personality when it really comes down to it. I’m a bitch and moody. I crave attention but hate it. I seriously just want to cry and cut myself but I know even that won’t fucking make anything better. I’m just done :(
urban dictionary has saved me from asking so many awkward questions